1. The date of the event, tour, experience, or story.
2. The name of the the historical place or the name of the event, tour, experience, or story
3. If an event, please briefly describe the event.
4. If a tour or visit to a Civil War-related historical or other site, please briefly described the tour or visit.
5. Please provide three key highlights of the event or the historical tour or visit relevant to Civil War history enthusiasts.
6. Please describe any personal connection you have to the event or the historical site.
7. Describe what made the greatest impression on you from the event, tour, experience or story that you would like to share with other Civil War history enthusiasts.
8. Please rate the event, tour, experience or story from your persepective on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest.
9. Provide pictures, images or other media (or links to such materials)(optional).
Give a Report on a Book Related to Civil War History
Alternatively (or in additon to), if you would like to give a book report (either in-person or via Zoom) to our Round Table, please send an email to CWRTDC Director John Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information requested below. We also plan to schedule these in some cases as short (15 minute) presentations before the scheduled speaker's talk during our regular meetings.
1. The title, author, publisher and number of pages of the book.2. Explain why you selected this book to read at this time.3. Provide a brief overview of the book and explain why you consider the book relevant to Civil War Round Table members.4. Provide three key "takeaways" that you discovered when reading this book?5. Rate the this book from in terms of other books you have read on the same or similar subject (on a scale of 1- 10, with 10 being the highest).6. Explain whether (and why) you would recommend that the author be nvited to make a speaker presentation to the CWRTDC.
Schedule of Presentations for 2022-2023